Fathers Day is approaching. As you already know, we do things a little differently here at Fargo Insurance Group (FIG), and we are not your ordinary West Virginia Insurance agency. With this in mind, we want to take some time to honor local fathers in our area! The rules are simple, and the prizes are awesome! I look forward to reading your stories, and seeing your pictures!
Here is how it’s done:
- Submit via email or Facebook a picture of you and your father.
- Along with the picture, include a short story as to why you and your father deserve the prize!
- Last day to enter is Thursday, June 14th at 11:59pm.
- Winners will be selected on Friday, June 15th.
- Winner and Runner-up will be selected by the Staff of FIG
- The winner walks away with:
- 2 tickets to a Hagerstown Suns Baseball game(2 Dates Available)
- Gift certificate for a local restaurant (TBD) Hang Tight! I’ll get this info out ASAP!
- The Runner-up will walk away with:
- 2 tickets to the Hagerstown Suns game (Alternate date that winner selects).
How to Submit:
- Via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fargoinsurance
- Upload a photo to our Facebook Page and either in a comment, or as a description of the photo include your story.
- If an administrator of FIG FB page does not “like” or make a follow up comment, it is possible we did not see the submission.
- Via Email: FUN@FARGOINS.COM
- In the subject line put Fathers Day
- Attach the photo to the email
- In the body of the message include your story.
- You will receive a response email advising your submission was received
Here, lets get the Legal Stuff out of the way:
Staff members of Fargo Insurance Group are not permitted to join this contest.
These conditions will affect your legal rights; including the right to sue or claim compensation following any accident.
By receiving this gift you are:
- Releasing Fargo Insurance Group, Inc. from any liability associated with the gift.
- Certifying that the receiver assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever.
- Certifying that you assume all risks, consequences, and potential liability for this participation.
- Stating, “I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives, heirs, executors, agents, and assigns, hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the directors, officers, employees, agents, or volunteers (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) for any and all liability. I further agree that Releasees are not in any way responsible for any injury or damages of any kind that I may sustain as a result of my acceptance of this gift.”
- AGREEING TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including travel costs, court costs and attorneys’ fees that Releases may incur due to my participation in said activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
- Allowing Fargo Insurance Group to use my name, image, or likeness in any advertising associated with the receipt of this gift.
- By receiving this gift, I state that I have READ and UNDERSTAND the terms and conditions of receiving this gift. If I do NOT agree to the terms, I will NOT receive the gifts.